Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dream, dreamt on the night of March 27th, 2010

An assortment of muppet characters steal all of my belongings out of my house. Then I see a woman standing on a train holding the shoulder of an elderly woman with white hair but turned awaywhile the train speeds into a cement wall and crashes but as the train is compacting the woman turns to me with black hair and opens her mouth. Then the train reverts back to moving normally but the elderly woman is at the end of the train looking away. The other woman turns towards me but as she is pulled towards the window by an unseen force she whispers "Natalie". Then I am standing in space above a beach, having an arguement with Poseidon, Hades and Hermes about delegation of authority.

I use Apollo, Ares and Hermes as an example in talking about getting someone else to help judge the proper recipient of something but I cant remember the words I use. Then I quote a line from a movie that represents this, and Zeus himself appears (I then remember discussing the other gods waking Zeus up to solve this problem. He says that I was the only one wise enough to see the chaos inherent in the discussion, and as he lights up the twinkie shaped gallery we are in he begins to trace a finger along the glass all around and create new stars and shapes in the sky. He then looks up and notes me standing on the lapis floor with the other 3 Gods and tells me the answer I seek is reachable by "KOOM.2000". He gestures to a computer opened to Google at the other end of the hall and smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.